Cilantro Mango & Lime Cleanse
Compounds found in cilantro act binding toxins from blood and facilitating their elimination through kidneys and intestines.
Lime stimulates liver function facilitating the body cleansing process. Vitamin C promotes the production of glutathione in the liver, the greatest antioxidant of the body.
Thanks to its digestive properties, ginger promotes detoxification through these elimination pathways.
– 1 cup water
– 1/2 avocado
– 1/2 cup cilantro
– 1 cup spinach
– 1 cup fresh or frozen mango chunks
– Juice of 1 lime
– 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
– 1/2 tablespoon raw honey
– 1 teaspoon spirulina or chlorella (for extra cleansing and nourishing green power)
– 1 tablespoon coconut oil
– 1/2 cup fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
– 1/2 cup fresh or frozen papaya chunks
Place all the ingredients into your high-speed blender and blend for around 30-45 seconds or until nice and smooth. It is convenient to blend everything except the coconut oil first, then drizzle it on and blend for another 5-10 seconds to avoid clumping.